If the address matches an existing account you will receive an email with instructions to retrieve your username.
Topics in Research and Innovation. Irwin Feller Search for more papers by this author. Tools Request permission Export citation Add to favorites Track citation. Share Give access Share full text access.
- Magic Power of Emotional Appeal?
- Routledge Companion to International Business Coaching.
- Technology Transfer and Public Policy : Yong S Lee : .
- Technology transfer and public policy: a review of research and theory.
- Introduction to Calculus?
- A Cheerful Depression.
Share full text access. Please review our Terms and Conditions of Use and check box below to share full-text version of article. Abstract The Cooperative Extension Service, although widely cited as an exemplary technology transfer system for its documented contributions to increases in agricultural productivity, is confronting a number of challenges. Volume 6 , Issue 3 Spring Pages Related Information. Close Figure Viewer.
Evaluating University Technology Transfer Offices
Browse All Figures Return to Figure. Previous Figure Next Figure.
- University Technology Transfer: The globalization of academic innovation - CRC Press Book.
- Search FYI?
- Software Requirements: Styles & Techniques?
- Technology transfer and public policy?
- Treatment of the Narcissistic Neuroses.
- Journal of Technology Transfer!
Email or Customer ID. Forgot password? Old Password.
Particular attention is being paid to the analysis of innovation policy in Lithuania and its relation to the concept of technology transfer. The main aim is to research a technology transfer as a phenomenon, to identify its peculiarities and to justify the necessity of separate technology transfer policy or separate field of innovation policy, exclusively focused on the incentives for technology transfer.
The article covers analysis of technology transfer from science to business, different types and methods of technology transfer, generalizations about the place of technology transfer in innovation process, milestones of Lithuanian innovation policy and main problems, which prevent successful technology transfer development in Lithuania.
The authors underline the necessity to pay particular attention to the means, focused on stimulating technology transfer from science to business, while developing innovation policy in Lithuania. The possibility of separate technology transfer policy is also a viable solution, as technology transfer is a complex process, which requires specific incentives.
NIH Office of Technology Transfer
The authors conclude with the main principles for the technology transfer policy in Lithuania. Keywords technology transfer; innovation; innovation policy. Remember me.
- University Technology Transfer: The globalization of academic innovation?
- Functional Analytic Psychotherapy: Creating Intense and Curative Therapeutic Relationships!
- Technology transfer, public policy, and the cooperative extension service‐OMB imbroglio.
- Journal of Technology Transfer?
- Top Authors.